Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Favorites from Spring 2o13 RTW . . .

Hey..dear stylebookers...I wanna share my favorite collections from Spring RTW 2013..There was collections from New-York, London and Milan..Can't wait to watch to fashion shows from Paris..Ok, guys, I choose my favorites from Spring RTW just for you :) Just look and Enjoy..

White shirt is amazing . . .

Antonio Berardi it's my favorite in last years..very feminity and fabulous outfits...

Very light colors...

Love the headbands . . .

Ohh..Ferre..Ferre..awesome collection

Perfect materials  .

Modern Geisha...

Adore..cause butterfly is here )

Gorgeous sandals, and cuting is amazing. . .

Etro..Vintage!

I think that Jason thinks like a woman but cutting like a old man!

As usual...

I love these twins..They are so funny and fashionable guys :) Dean and Dan Catens, and here is t-shirt with their last name . . .

First of all love phyton with lace...
Minimalism. . .

He is New York fashion's éminence grise...!

 Knee-high peep-toe flat croc boots...I love u Giornetti!

I like dresses with embroidery  . . .

Awsome, Stylish!

"I wanted to take my aesthetic and find a new way of working it," she said before the show. And she do that..

Gorgeous !!!

Bags and this trench is my favorite!Want it!!! :)

I think this green's tone will be very actually in next summer

Black and White!! so stylish collection!

White dress is my favorite,

Just Cavalli, Just Amazing!!!! awesome blouses

As always..

Love the colors...

No Comments . . .

Headbands and earrings.!! and love the materials too

Awsome shoes, I love these shoes!!

Arabic taste from New York :)

Love materials!! 

Ohhh..Fendi..Fendi!!! awesome..I can't find words to say for this collection! I think this is the best collection of RTW 2013
Thanks for reading....
Bye..
XAVER

No comments:

Post a Comment